Policies: Privacy, Return
These policies and procedures on the collection, use and disclosure of your information when you use this site and tells you about your privacy rights.
We use your data to make ours products and services work better for you and for others. This describes what data we get about you .
Last Updated: April 26, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Appleget Associates, Inc. dba Appleget Nature Photography.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: North Carolina, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Website, to provide the Website on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Website or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Website is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Appleget Nature Photography, accessible from https://applegetphotography.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Copyright and Fair Use
The original images, text, graphics, design, and other contents of this website are protected from unauthorized reproduction by United States copyright law and international copyright agreement. This means that it is illegal to copy or otherwise reproduce, in any form or for any purpose, any of the original contents of this website without the expressed written permission of Bob or Lynn Appleget.
Copyright law gives owners the right to damages of up to $150,000 per infringement. Copyright violations are vigorously prosecuted.
Fair use of this material is limited to specific references to Bob Appleget, Lynn Appleget and Appleget Nature Photography and may require written consent from the photographer and/or the subject.
Content and Image Licensing
The images shown on this web site are presented solely as example of images, and digital art works created by professional photographer Lynn and Bob Appleget.
The original images are available on an individual or collective basis for reproduction by publishers of book, magazines, and other materials. First Rights and Exclusive Rights may be available on selected images. Reprint Rights are available on most images. Model and/or Property Releases may be required before publication and are solely the responsibility of the publisher.
Original works may be created on an assignment or commission basis.
Content on this web site may be available for reproduction license. For more details on content and/or image licensing contact us using the form on this web site.
Collecting your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Website, We may ask you to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.When you access the Website by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
- Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. you can learn more about cookies here: All About Cookies by TermsFeed.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the Website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Using your Personal Data
Use of your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website, including to monitor the usage of our Website.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Website. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Website that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the service of a sale: the development, compliance and undertaking of sake if products, items or services you have purchased with Us through the Website.
- To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website, for payment processing, to contact you.
- With business partners: We may share your information with Our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Web Site
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Web Site or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We only use our servers analytics. This service only counts your clicks on pages and uses your IP for location.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. you may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to you.
Mailchimp: Mailchimp is an email marketing sending service provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC.
We provide paid products and/or services within the Website. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Geo IP Location
We may use third-party services for Location services .
We will not store or collect your location details. It is used to show for sales tax information and to customize your shopping experience.
"Do Not Track" Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
However, some third party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. you can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
Links to Other Website
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By visiting the Contact page on our website.
All Returns must be approved by us. No returns for refund after 15 days. All refunds are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee and returned freight unless the reason for the refund or return is our fault.
Please contact us and give us details as to why you are returning an item By visiting this page on our website: Contact Page